Police Certificate - Thailand
Our team member can help you facilitate your request for Thai Police Certificate or Clearance from Special Branch of the Royal Thai Police, Criminal record division. Our processing time is 3-7 business days from the day we lodged your application. (*Shipping time excluded) You can simply drop into one of our offices (appointment required) or you can contact us via email at ThaiPCC@ris-canada.com , Once our team member verify and receive your document(s), we will issue your invoice electronically. You can simply make a payment by Credit card, Debit card, Interac E-transfer, BPAY or cheque.
PLEASE NOTE : If you are currently a client of Resolution Immigration Services (RIS), please check with your representative whether police certificate fee is included. Most of our flat fee services are included with all the documentation required.
Our procedure as follow
- Contact one of our team members via E-mail or telephone. We will verify your eligibility in order to facilitate your request. (We do not charge you before our representative review your eligibility)
- Scan or take a photo of your mandatory document(s) listed below under document required section or any other document(s) requested by our representative and email it to ThaiPCC@ris-canada.com with your reference number given by one of our representatives.
- We will advise you once we have lodged your request to Royal Thai Police office in Bangkok, Thailand.
- We will advise you once your certificate or clearance has been issued. We will ship the document(s) according to the arrangement made; either we send it directly to one of visa offices or directly to your mailing address.
Service charge including government fee ;
- THB฿5,000, CAD$210, AUD$220 or USD$180 for non-citizen, routine application (when fingerprint is recorded with Thai authority such as Thai Immigration or Police department)
- THB฿6,500, CAD$249, AUD$264 or USD$220 for non-citizen, non-routine application or expedite processing (when Thai authority does not have your fingerprint record)
*additional sale tax(es), GST or HST may applies.
Shipping charge ;
- Registered air-mail = included in service charge
- Expedited air-mail or courier (FedEx) to selected Visa Office (*Only listed below are accepted) = included in service charge
- FedEx or DHL Priority overnight service= THB฿1,000, CAD$40 or AUD$45
** If you has been requested by Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), Canadian visa office, Department of Home Affairs Australia, Department of Immigration and Border Protection Australia, New Zealand Immigration Service, UK Visas and Immigration office (Only Bangkok, Singapore, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Toronto and inland office in UK) to submit your police certificate or clearance from Thailand. We can send your document(s) to one of these visa offices directly by Expedite air-mail or courier (FedEx) at no additional cost to you.
- Valid passport
- Expired passport during your stay in Thailand (If applicable)
- Current or Expired of Thai Visa, Entry stamp, Work Permit or Permanent residence card (If applicable)
- Digital Photo 200X200 pixel or Passport photo
- Fingerprint (our representative will advised you if we need your fingerprint or not. If we are able to identify your identity you are not required to submitted your fingerprint to us, If we need your fingerprint we will give you an instruction on how to submit fingerprinting electronically or by ink)
Ready to Apply or have any question? Email us at ThaiPCC@ris-canada.com or call one of our offices.
* Lowest Price Guarantee
The Lowest Price Guarantee only applies to Thai Police Certificate for routine application. We are certain that our price are lowest therefore no need to shop elsewhere. WE WILL BEAT ANY COMPETITORS PRICES. We will beat by ten (10) percent If you find our competitor offer a lower price for this type of service and all the following condition are met.
Must have the exact type of service and processing turn around time in writing.
Competitor must be registered in Thailand or Canada with regulatory licensing if applicable.
Must be priced in Canadian Dollars and include all governmental fees, shipping costs, and other charges.
The services price must not be lower due to an advertising error, misprint, or special sale price.
Services prices from our competitor must be available in public such as from their website.
You must submitted competitor invoice which outline the services type, processing time and shipping cost or any related other charges within 14 days after we have process your request with us.