You have made a right choice for choosing a top-quality education that Canada offers. If your course if longer than 6 months, you will most likely need to get a study permit before attending school. We can help you apply for study permit both inland and oversea.
To apply for a Study permit, you must first be accepted into a Canadian educational institution. After that, you can apply for a Temporary Resident Visa or an eTA, depending on the country of citizenship and residence to enter Canada.
Who can apply for a Canadian Student Visa/Study Permit?
- You must have been accepted by a Designated Learning Institution (DLI)in Canada.
- You must prove that you have enough fund to pay for your tuition fees, living expenses and return transportation after you finish your education.
- You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada.
- You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
- You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
Contact us today about school options and applying for a student visa/study permit. Leave us a message below or give us a call.