You have made a right choice for choosing a top-quality education that Canada offers. If your course if longer than 6 months, you will most likely need to get a study permit before attending school. We can help you apply for study permit both inland and oversea.

To apply for a Study permit, you must first be accepted into a Canadian educational institution. After that, you can apply for a Temporary Resident Visa or an eTA, depending on the country of citizenship and residence to enter Canada.

Who can apply for a Canadian Student Visa/Study Permit?

  • You must have been accepted by a Designated Learning Institution (DLI)in Canada.
  • You must prove that you have enough fund to pay for your tuition fees, living expenses and return transportation after you finish your education.
  • You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada.
  • You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
  • You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

​Contact us today about school options and applying for a student visa/study permit. Leave us a message below or give us a call.

Please kindly include your phone number if you would like to be contacted via telephone. Most of consultation will be in person. It is depend on how complexity of your case our immigration specialist consultant or immigration lawyer may present at our discretion.
While RIS would be pleased to discuss your immigration needs, please understand that merely contacting us does not create an client relationship. We cannot become your representative or represent you in any way unless satisfactory arrangements have been made with us for representation.