Extension your stay in Canada

If you want to extend your stay in Canada as a visitor (stay in Canada longer), We can assist you to extend your stay in Canada. The extension of your visitor status is quite a straight forward process.

However, if you are planning to immigrate to Canada or looking for an option to move to Canada. By extension your visitor too many times, it could cause the complication of your future application. We highly recommend you to contact us to discuss your option.

If Immigration Canada approve your application to extend your stay in Canada, They will give you a visitor record.

A visitor record:

  • is a document that says how long you can stay in Canada

  • includes an expiry date

    • that’s the date that you must leave Canada by

A visitor record does not guarantee entry to Canada. If you plan to travel outside Canada or the United States, you need a valid entry document to return to Canada.

What to do if I forgot to extend my status before my visa expired?

We may be able to assist you with the restoration of your status. Please contact us for more detail.

Fees information 

Government processing fee from (adult) $100

Representation fee from $340 (extend your status)

Representation fee from $550 (restoration of your status)

Medical examination maybe required for this type of application

Contact Us for more information about extending your visitor status in Canada

© 2019 Resolution Immigration Services

Member of ICCRC and society of AEC

Connect online:

  • Resolution Facebook
  • Resolution Twitter
  • Google Plus

Toronto Office

1 King Street West

Suite 4800

Toronto, ON, M5H 1A1


For other offices location click here

Clients Contact Centre

             1-888-993-8880 (Toll-Free)


             +66-89-117-3000 Education Services

Our clients contact centre are open 24 hours between Monday to Friday

For immediate assistance services are available 24/7